Emergency Exit Lighting
Emergency lights and emergency exit lighting are essential for maintaining a safe workplace. They help keep order, prevent panic, enable safe movement, and contribute to timely evacuation.
• Ensuring the operational readiness of emergency lighting is an ongoing responsibility – and an OSHA and LIFE SAFETY Code requirement.
• Next Level Fire & Safety, serving businesses and government buildings in all of southern California, helps ensure your emergency lighting system’s batteries, battery charging systems, bulbs, and other hardware receive the attention they require to perform when you need them to.
• Annual inspection, testing, and maintenance of your emergency lighting system will ensure: The lights will work during an emergency.
• Facility security will be improved
• Emergency egress from your building will be safe
• System downtime will be minimized
• Costs from injury and claims will be reduced
Service and Inspect
During the inspection process, our professionals:
• Inspect units for proper installation and for secure mounting.
• Inspect for correct location and quantity of lights for occupancy.
• Perform load test of batteries with electronic load simulator.
• Verify proper charging voltage of unit.
• Inspect bulbs for proper operation and illumination.
• Test in place utilizing the built in test switch that simulates a power outage.
• Some jurisdictions require a 90 minute discharge test per NFPA that can be provided at an additional cost.
Why Choose Us?
Our number one focus is your safety—we want to be certain that your employees, property, and valuables are safe from the risk of potential fires. We take pride in our “customer comes first” reputation, and will do anything and everything to ensure that your property and valuables are protected from potential fire hazards and that your building meets all fire safety codes.
The best thing about partnering with Next Level Fire & Safety is that we are your single-source solution for all fire protection services. Our experienced fire safety professionals specialize in every aspect of fire protection—from emergency lighting repair to fire suppression system design and engineering; sales, installation, testing and inspection; maintenance and repairs; from fire sprinklers, fire pumps and commercial kitchen fire suppression to fire alarms and emergency exit lighting – we do it all!
Located in Corona, California and want to learn more? Call us today to speak with one of our experienced fire safety professionals and discover why top names in business and government trust and consistently recommend Next Level Fire for emergency lighting inspection and testing!
OSHA Code of Federal Regulations
• Requires adequate and reliable illumination for all exits.
• Requires proper maintenance to assure that exit lighting is in continuously proper operating condition.
NFPA 70 – National Electric Code
• Requires specific illumination and performance of emergency and exit lights.
• Provides functional standards for battery-powered emergency and exit lighting.
NFPA 101 – Life Safety Code
• Requires a monthly inspection of all emergency and exit lighting systems.
• Requires an annual test of all emergency and exit lighting systems.
• International Fire Code
• Requires proper illumination of means of egress.
• Requires assurance that emergency and exit lighting systems will provide illumination for at least 60 minutes.